- Wrath of the Ancients - Nemesis of the Gods #1 and Blog Tour
- Witches, Ghosts, Demons and a Dark Avenging Angel - On Tour!
- The Devil's Serenade
- Dark Avenging Angel
- The Pendle Curse
- Saving Grace Devine
- Linden Manor
- About Me
- The Catherine Cavendish Daily News
- Waking the Ancients - Nemesis of the Gods #2
- Cold Revenge
- Miss Abigail's Room
- The Demons of Cambian Street
- The Devil Inside Her
- The Second Wife
- Revenge, Demons, A Sinister Room, and a Haunted Second Wife... On Tour!
Sunday, 16 December 2012
Miss Abigail's Room on Six Sentence Sunday
It's Sunday again and time for Six Sentence Sunday
Here are mine, from an early chapter of my latest horror novella, Miss Abigail's Room:
'As the door opened, they stepped forward to enter the room.
Sarah gasped. Becky let out a shriek and almost dropped her bucket. Every single ornament was smashed, and the blood was not only back but smeared over the walls and curtains. Becky jerked backward, heedless of the sloshing water from her dropped bucket. Sarah slammed the door shut and the two women hugged each other, trembling with fear.'
'Miss Abigail's Room' is available from:
Barnes and Noble