- Wrath of the Ancients - Nemesis of the Gods #1 and Blog Tour
- Witches, Ghosts, Demons and a Dark Avenging Angel - On Tour!
- The Devil's Serenade
- Dark Avenging Angel
- The Pendle Curse
- Saving Grace Devine
- Linden Manor
- About Me
- The Catherine Cavendish Daily News
- Waking the Ancients - Nemesis of the Gods #2
- Cold Revenge
- Miss Abigail's Room
- The Demons of Cambian Street
- The Devil Inside Her
- The Second Wife
- Revenge, Demons, A Sinister Room, and a Haunted Second Wife... On Tour!
Sunday, 23 December 2012
Six More From Miss Abigail's Room
Almost Christmas. The perfect time for curling up with a chilling ghost story, so here are six more sentences for Six Sentence Sunday. Poor Becky, the under house parlourmaid, has been ordered back into Miss Abigail's Room to clean up the mess. She's almost finished, when she finds a doll with a darning needle stuck through its heart:
The room became oppressive. She wiped her dripping forehead as the adrenalin swirled.
She had to get out of that room. As fast as she could, she grabbed the dirty curtains and wastebasket with one hand and the bucket with the other. She had just made it to the doorway when she heard a deep, heartfelt, male sigh.
And she knew, without looking, the sigh had come from that doll.
You can read extracts from the other great authors participating in Six Sentence Sunday by clicking here
'Miss Abigail's Room' is available from:
Barnes and Noble Kobo