Just as I was mourning the loss of Six Sentence Sunday, along comes Sneak Peek Sunday, where the rules are very similar. So, thank you for dropping by. Here's something scary from Miss Abigail's Room:
'Violet shot upright. “It’s coming, Becky, I know it. You must get away.”
“What do you mean? What’s coming?”
“Nemesis, Becky. Nemesis.” Then she fell back, unconscious.
Becky felt for her pulse, trying first one wrist and then the other. Nothing.
Violet was dead.'
Miss Abigail's Room is available from these online booksellers:
Barnes and Noble
Now, why not hop on over to Sneak Peek Sunday and check out the other great authors!
- Wrath of the Ancients - Nemesis of the Gods #1 and Blog Tour
- Witches, Ghosts, Demons and a Dark Avenging Angel - On Tour!
- The Devil's Serenade
- Dark Avenging Angel
- The Pendle Curse
- Saving Grace Devine
- Linden Manor
- About Me
- The Catherine Cavendish Daily News
- Waking the Ancients - Nemesis of the Gods #2
- Cold Revenge
- Miss Abigail's Room
- The Demons of Cambian Street
- The Devil Inside Her
- The Second Wife
- Revenge, Demons, A Sinister Room, and a Haunted Second Wife... On Tour!